St Laurence CE Primary School has a uniform which the children are expected to wear at school and for school trips, unless they are informed otherwise.
** All clothing items should be clearly labelled with your child’s name**
- Navy blue polo shirt (with collar) with school logo (available from the School Office)
- Jade green sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo (available from the School Office)
- Navy blue trousers, skirt or pinafore dress.
- Green gingham summer dress/Navy blue shorts for summer.
- Sensible, weather appropriate black shoes (not trainers) for indoor wear.
- Outdoor shoes or trainers.
- Navy blue tights or socks in winter. White socks may be worn in the summer.
- Long hair should be tied back.
Additional items such as book bags school hoodies are available from the school office but are not compulsory.
- White polo t-shirt with school logo (available from the school office)
- Navy blue shorts
- Black or blue jogging top (zip-up) and bottoms (for outside games)
Bluebirds & Eagles swim on a rota system after Christmas. You will be advised in writing when it is your child’s turn to swim.
- swimsuit or trunks
- swim hat
The wearing of jewellery, apart from watches, is not permitted in school. If a child has pierced ears then, in the interests of safety, studs only must be worn. These must be removed or taped over for PE and games lessons.